Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in KY pt. 2 and other stuff

We spent the second half of our KY trip in Eastern KY. Pete spent the vast majority of his time playing World of Warcraft. It was an interesting sight to behold- Joe, Pete, and Luke all on different computers, all playing the same game. There was also a lot of family video watching going on during the evenings. It was fun to see everyone when they were quite young. I got to go to W.VA and "help" Cassie pick out her wedding dress. Let me just say- she will look gorgeous.

Jack got to zoom cars down a tube and through the kitchen


He got his hair cut by Cassie and Danny


He and Luke shared some special bonding time


Joe took him for a ride on the John Deere once the temperature hit 33.0


Of course there was time to just sit and play with all his new toys too


In other news- we were able to pick up our car today!! It looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't believe how happy I was to have my car back. I got to drive for the first time in weeks -I haven't been able to drive the other cars. Even though I don't really like driving, I was glad to have the freedom to go where I wanted when I wanted. I love my car and think I may actually be sad when we have to get rid of her for a van. So for the next few weeks, until the big purchase is made, I will enjoy my time with my car.

In Jack news: He has returned home the sweetest kid in the world. He is so grateful for everything! He just keeps saying thank you for this that and the other. He keeps saying how great and awesome things are. He keeps telling us how much his loves us. Everything he does he is doing with such joy and gratitude. This afternoon when I asked Pete to help me take off my boots and exchange them for slippers Jack ran over to me and said: I can do it mommy!! He proceeded to take off my boots, find my slippers, and put them on me. When Pete tried to help he said: no I am helping mommy!

No comments: