Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in KY pt. 1

We have completed the first leg of our two leg Christmas journey. These aren't my photos- I stole them from Facebook- once I have my own I will post a few additional photos.

We had a nice restful stay at my dad's place. We were able to just relax and come and go as we please. On Christmas Eve we went to Central Park and looked at all the Christmas decorations- I have those pictures on my camera. It was a lot of fun. Jack ran around everywhere and had a great time. The only drawback was that it was so so windy- one of the wooden reindeer fell over and broke his leg. On Christmas Day we went to the movies, as we usually do when we are at my dad's, and Pete stayed behind to watch the two grandkids (Jack and Khloe). It gave him plenty of experience in dealing with an infant while managing Jack. I heard that it went well, he even got everyone to the Chinese restaurant for dinner that night. Thanks Pete. For Christmas Jack got some awesome toys!! He got some John Deere tractors, John Deere hat, John Deere tool belt, and a Home Depot tool truck that is pretty awesome. He was so so excited to get all of these new tractors and trucks! Oh, and on Christmas we heard the best homily ever, the Lithuanian priest at my dad's church apparently enjoys the Twilight series, he based his homily on New Moon. Pete does a wonderful impression of this- just ask sometime.






While we were there my niece was baptized. She looked very pretty and precious in her baptismal gown. She was so good and barely even cried when the water was poured on her head. Below are a few pictures of us after the baptism. I am glad that we were all able to be a part of her special day. Also, godfather Will did great too!



No comments: