Thursday, January 7, 2010

olio

Below are a few of the pictures from our stay in KY. We had a good time visiting with everyone-- thanks again!



We have had sleep issues with Jack since returning. He doesn't want to stay in his room at all. He is pulling out the old- I need a drink. He has also gone to his ability to poop about 20 minutes after being put to bed. Prior to our vacation we had been keeping his door unlocked about 80% of the time so upon our return we went back to this method. Jack decided to take full advantage of it by simply walking out of his room and saying things like: I just want to watch the commercial real fast. What movie is this? I will just play with my toys for a few minutes. I am going to write some 9's before I go back to bed. After a few nights of that we started locking his door again, of course this didn't go well either. He just began crying and begging us not to lock the door. It was so pitiful sounding. Then when this didn't work he informed us he would just bang on it- which he did/does. We have decided, for now, to unlock his door before we go to bed, and this has led to him crawling into bed with us around midnight. This has also led me to think that maybe we should just keep it locked.

Pete and Jack went out earlier this week to find a mini-van. Pete walked in and told them what he wanted and they said no. However, once they realized he would not be toyed with they began to work with him. Seeing that he was armed with Jack they said: So is he your confidence man? Then right on cue with no prompting from anyone Jack said: How expensive are the mini-vans?
He is too funny. The one we had seen online was gone, but they found another that was even better. It was newer and had fewer miles, and the price was only about $800 more. We got an amazing deal because it was a rental car. We have heard both good and bad when getting a rental, but since it has so few miles and is newer, we thought it was definitely worth it. I have not yet driven this van since we only acquired it tonight, and I was not going to give it a whirl in this weather. We really don't want another wreck. It is pretty awesome-as far as vans go. We can now listen to MP3s and plug in our ipods. The side doors are automatic and so much more. Plus Tigran gets the back end of the car. Here is a picture of what our van looks like (this is not our van I just found this picture online).


In pregnant news the baby is currently in the head down position. They said he should stay there so that is good- we don't want a breech baby. I am measuring about a week more but that is not really significant. My blood pressure is rising but is still well within the normal range. I am bringing sexy to the pregnancy look by becoming so large that my stomach is not completely covered when I wear about half of my pregnancy clothes. I informed the nurse pa. that I wanted my cerclage out at my 36 week appt. which is on Feb. 2nd, after that when he comes is anyone's call.

No comments: