Tuesday, January 19, 2010

waiting....

There comes a point in pregnancy when you are done with it, but it is not done with you. I am only 34 weeks, but already I am done! It isn't that I am horribly uncomfortable because really I'm not. I just feel like we are waiting...waiting...waiting...
Today was the same as yesterday and will be the same tomorrow and we are just waiting. Jack was born at 37 weeks so if the same happens we could have this baby in three weeks, but until then we are just waiting. Some days he moves a ton, some days I have contractions, some days I am so sleepy I can't get out of bed, and then there are days when nothing happens.

We haven't really tried taking any pictures of me pregnant so I figured I would take a few today.



Other things going on around here:

Jack is living in a make believe world at the moment. Not sure about this, but we are just going with it. He loves the movie-Cars. He loves to play with cars and this has combined into a reality for him. He wants to go in his room alone so he can have conversations with his friends and they can come and play with him. His friends are Ms. Sally and Mater. He has long conversations with them and he believes they are there. He also uses them as "people" who will give him what he wants. A few examples of the latter:
Mater is going to buy me all the cars and candy I want.
After being told he couldn't have a cat since we already have a dog he said:
Ms. Sally is going to be buy me a black cat.
He lives in this Cars world most of the time. I suppose he could have worse friends.

Not much else going on. Jack was supposed to go to the dentist this week, but that has been rescheduled. He has never been but his response to going: I am not going to open my mouth. I can tell it will be a fun time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking great! Hopefully things progress quickly for you...but not too quickly! Jack is too cute.

Jessica said...

You look great! Waiting is so hard! I love that Jack pretends like that! Evan was obsessed with The Santa Clause and pretended to fly in a sleigh with Charlie. It's too cute :)