Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Everyone's got something going on

It seems like everyone has something going on, and I guess that is the way it should be.

We got back from Spring Break and Jack had his 4 yr. old check-up. He is doing just fine. He can do everything except draw a stick person or the equivalent. We aren't too worried because when they asked if he knew 4 colors I wanted to say, "Yes,in three different languages-German,Spanish, and English, what about you?" I didn't though. He got to wear a little hospital gown so I had to take a picture. I wasn't sure if he would get shots this time or not so I didn't promise one way or the other, and when he found out he would he was none to pleased. Still, he did very well. His face got a little red (like he might cry) but then he looked up at me and goes, "See Mom I am brave- I didn't even cry." Aww, for some reason that almost made me cry. I just gave him a hug then a five for being so brave.

15 weeks and more wide than round

I did have to make the switch to maternity clothes though

Diaper Cake I made

We went to Henderson and Morehead for our little break. In Morehead Jack and Luke got to play in the creek, with the mowers, and go for a ride in the trailer. Jack is holding on tight to Luke so there are no jumps or climbs out while they are driving. We also had the opportunity to watch the high school boys basketball tournament. Pete's high school made it all the way to the championship game but lost in double overtime. So we went to Rupp Arena to support the Vikings.






Luke is starting to say shoes, Jack, and hi. He learned to clap so he does it almost all the time. I am sure we all look like fools because once he starts we do it too. Still not walking but hey he will get there when he feels like it. He has stood solo for a few seconds when he didn't know what was going on. Once realized it he promptly sat right back down.

Pete just received a grant/fellowship for the next three semesters. So yay and congrats to him!!!! That will be so awesome!!!

I think that sums up what we have been doing the last week or two.

No comments: