Friday, February 4, 2011

Smiles

Here are Jack and Luke during story time. Luke decided that he wanted to listen to stories while lying on Jack. After this picture, Jack just started patting Luke's head while I read. Pretty cute.


Everyday Jack wants to play Monopoly Junior at least once a day. He loves this game. Anyway, we have major draft issues, so sitting on the floor is super cold. I told him he had to put on some clothes before we played. He walked out of his room wearing the shirt as pants and the pants as long hair.


I was trying to get a picture to show how curly Luke's hair is. It is so pretty. I know he is a boy, but it really is wonderful hair. However, every time I tried to take a picture of his hair he turned his face to me and smiled super big. So, here is a picture of baby Luke eating oyster crackers.


Of course, you can't take a picture of Luke without Jack deciding that he wants to be in the picture too. In this picture it looks like Jack taught Luke how to smile.


Ok- one more of Luke because he is so darn cute. We were talking the other day about things we love about each boy, and this smile (and all his many other smiles)= Love!

No comments: