Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There is right then there is right

A few random Jack sayings as of late and a few things to think about from Pete.

Jack: You're nice even when you're mean.
Jack: Why do you get on the computer at night? Sometimes I sneak pass you.
Jack: Will you be my mom again after you are my teacher?

Me: Tell daddy why you are shirtless.
Jack: Because my shirt is off.

Our friend Tifani was having the kids turn rice crispy treats into bugs-- this involved pretzels and raisins- Jack apparently said: That seems too hard. (so he just ate his plain)

The other day Jack and I were doing Brain Quest cards-- there was a question that said: Which jar is full? Jack said: Full of what?
Me: I don't know stuff Pete: that is a good question-What? That changes things. Me: Shut up. Full of air doesn't count.

Another brain quest question: Three of these gift boxes are square. Which one is different?( the fourth was a rectangle)
Pete: a box can't be a square because it is 3-d and squares are 2-d. This is what is wrong with how we teach our children math.

Just some things to think about from our house to yours.

No comments: