Wednesday, December 2, 2009

family pictures and random stuff

We had family pictures taken and here are a few we like.
















In other news:
I met with the diabetic people and got my monitor and very own set of "pee sticks". I had some sort of reaction to my shot last week, so we will see if it happens again or if it was one time deal. I am in my third trimester, and feeling pretty good overall.

Pete was awarded a research grant by the faculty. This means that they are going to pay him to do research next semester, and no teaching, grading, or office hours will be involved! It is not through his adviser, which means, someone at school thinks he is pretty smart- I tend to agree. Plus on a completely selfish note- it will be great to have him accessible for doctor's appts. and the actual birth of Big Baby.

Jack is Jack-- still making up words, singing songs, hiding in 'caves', reading books, exploring, and emulating daddy more and more everyday. We are having a pretty good time right now.

1 comment:

The Tate Fam said...

Great pictures! You don't even look pregnant in some of them! Hope to see you Friday at playgroup!