Saturday, April 4, 2009

walking in the sun

Today Jack and I walked to campus, Pete had the car, and on the way there people constantly stopped us to tell Jack how nice he looked. So I figured I would take some pictures and show you all how nice my son looked today. He picked the pants and shoes while I picked the shirt and hat. I think we did ok.

Pete's birthday is Monday and we have definite plans for Wednesday and probably plans for Tuesday so I will be able to share some more pictures then. Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather and the great basketball---even though UofL isn't in it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You DO have a handsome little son. I think so every time I see the cute little guy! I also liked seeing your dog! Wish we could have one. Jack says such funny things! What a personality!