Saturday, May 4, 2013

we weigels have fun

Today Jack was outside with his brothers and a boy who lives down the street and I heard him say - you shouldn't say hate. If you don't like something you say you don't like it you don't say hate. Haha- love it. I found it was the boy a few houses down he was talking to, kudos Jack.

Thomas was kicking our small Germany soccer ball around the house when the ball got caught under his feet and he fell face forward into our door and the door frame. Blood gushed everywhere, it was gross and I am proud to say that I took it like a man. ;p   Ok. So this isn't about me but I am proud of myself for not nearly passing out when seeing blood. His mouth injury has been bleeding on and off since and it is pretty unsettling to look over and see your baby with blood ringed around his mouth, but after talking to g and p we agree that it is just because the skin is so thin and he keeps irritating it. Still I feel badly for the boy.

Luke has always loved drawing on himself and getting washable tattoos. The other day he was at our friends house when he discovered stamps. If you stamp your arm all over this lasts longer and the picture stays intact longer than a washable tattoo. He has informed me that he likes stamps on his arms much better and we need to get stamps. When retelling this to Pete I learned of an even newer development-- an actual tattoo. Luke saw a guy with a real tattoo and learned that they never come off and has decided he wants one. While we can keep him tattoo free until 18 I think tattoos are in his future.

















We went to the zoo today and Luke has been pumped up for a week or more. He wanted to see the sharks, rhinos, giraffes, and monkeys. He picked his outfit a week ago and has been talking about it nonstop. I am thrilled to say that the zoo met his expectations and the rhino was by far the winner of the day.

jack with tiger jaws 



Thomas was so interested in every single thing
My kids love to play in the water no matter the temperature. We went to the Purdue fountains and they played hard then while at the zoo they ran into the fountains -no fear.




After spending the day with his kids my husband thanked me for giving him a boat load of kids. I must say this is a pretty sexy thing-- a man who loves his kids as much Pete loves his.

Even when they jump on him and play with toys on top of him while he is sleeping.




No comments: