Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some stuff Luke likes to do

I did laundry the other day and when I walked past the washing machine I noticed this:



Yeah, it is a granola bar. Jack is the one that usually eats bars so it must be his. Though, I suppose I should have checked pockets before I put clothes in the washing machine. Plus, I just left it in there. Bonus, it disintegrated. Lazy!! I have a lot on my mind this week, and I don't see the next couple weeks getting any better.

Luke is starting to take things out/off of drawers and shelves. He has loads of fun with it.




Luke is still bopping his head to the music. He loves to dance, bang on the piano, and sing. It is pretty cute. In an attempt to rectify the lack of reading we have been going all out. He is starting to enjoy reading and will pay attention to a few favorites. He really seems to like Sandra Boynton books the best. We give him options and he always picks - What's Wrong Little Pookie. This is followed by whatever Sandra Boynton book we have available.

He loves to hang out with Pete and Jack. He watches them play in Jack's room and then tries to mimic what they are doing. It is adorable, but I don't get to see much of it because when I am around he mostly cries. As soon as I leave he is the world's best baby, but I enter the room and it is all tears and hold me. Kids like to save their best side for mom.


So a couple more Luke pictures from this week just to round out what he has been up to. In the picture below he is eating dog food. I am not 100% sure that he has actually eaten and swallowed a whole piece yet, but he does put it in his mouth for a bit.

He has started to pull up on the push/ride toy. He isn't overly interested in trying to walk with it. He mostly likes to spin the the red/blue roller at the top.

No comments: