Saturday, January 1, 2011

A glimpse into Christmas

Here is a picture snapshot into our Christmas holiday.


Jack and Luke can't sleep in the same room-- Luke is such a light sleeper-- so Jack moved into the office during our stay with Granny and Pappy. Here is a picture of Luke just visiting Jack right after naps.

Jack spent well over 80% of his awake hours on the pool table playing with trucks, pool balls, and mostly dragons!!! He wanted people to go in there all the time, but it was so cold over there that I opted to stay near the fire, but look he is not bothered by the cold at all.

Pete and I tried to get a picture of just the two of us, but Jack kept sneaking in so we went for the family shot.


This was Luke's favorite present. It is cute to see him smile real big when he sees it, but the thing annoys me so much!! It is so sensitive to the touch and is so loud-- a mother's nightmare.

Jack getting a dragon from Santa.

Baby Luke getting his doggy toy.

Jack getting a dragon toy from Danny. Jack racked up the dragon toys.

Pete and Luke before Christmas Mass.

Luke began pulling up regularly and climbing up the stairs while we gone for Christmas break.


Things just wouldn't be right without a few Jackisms.
- Jack, why aren't you wearing pants?
Because I am a hobbit.

- Pete saying to Jack: You have 3 options...
Jack ticking off on his fingers: 1. stink 2. stank 3. stunk

-Jack, can I pass?
You shall not pass!!! Then slamming ping pong paddles on the ground.

-Jack to Cassie: I like you
Cassie: You don't like me?
Jack: That is not what I said. Girls just never listen to boys.

1 comment:

Dustin Family said...

Hey Becky,

I just had the chance to read your last post. Thank you!! I am so grateful for you and for your knowledge of and trust in God. You are the best! Love ya!!!