Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things that make you go hmm...

After one day at aerobics it was made clear no progress was made when a button on my jeans popped off, but after two visits...

Getting out of the car with my tiny son I soon noticed a stranger eyeing me. Could it be that after two work-outs I was "hot"? My confidence was soon soaring- oh yeah I've got it. Then I get Jack out of the car and he says, "Mommy, you have spit-up all down your back. "

This sadly leads to the whole spit-up situation. How much is too much? I feel like our house smells like sour milk and in reality I am sure it does. Every time you turn around there it is. This leads to the URGH I WANT A WASHER AND DRYER situation. When you have a baby spitting up and a son having accidents, trips to the laundry mat either occur all the time or you just have piles and piles and piles of smelly clothes everywhere. Can you tell which happens with us?

We did go look for a new and improved place today. I think we found it, and yes it does come with a washer and dryer! July/August cannot get here soon enough. This does mean that I will once again be in charge of laundry which is sad, but preferable, even to a husband going to the laundry mat.

Other things that make you go hmmm...

Everywhere you look around here you find wet diapers. ( I will say they are rolled up and not just open because even we have some standards). I must have thrown 5 away today. I crawled into my bed to read stories and diaper. I go in Jack's room to find some clothes for Luke and diaper. I go to get something out the diaper bag and diaper. I go to put toys away and diaper.

To bring things back around I will say that Pete and I were discussing ways for me to be a "hot momma" again and it was decided that I should replace all my cokes with lite beer. This way I am consuming fewer calories/ carbs and let's face it, I will be more fun.



Since what is a blog involving spit-up without pictures of my children.

Here is Jack sporting the sunglasses look.




Here is Luke with the latest smile and 'goo'


2 comments:

Carrie said...

You ARE a hot momma! That man probably did NOT see the spit up. Men don't notice THAT sort of thing...

Carrie said...

...love the "goo" pic by the way. You and Pete sure make cute kids!