Tuesday, June 16, 2009

oops!

 

Today Jack was in bed for a nap when I heard a noise. I paused briefly then continued with what I was doing. A minute later I hear crying. Well, of course Jack is just upset because we lock him in his room. He will just have to cry. About 3 minutes pass, I remember I heard a thump before I heard the cry, and I figure I should at least go see what is going on. Jack fell out of his bed, landed face first on his stool, and as of the time of this blog has a black eye and a swollen cheek.

I gave him a popsicle to calm him down. When we picked up daddy he decided what Jack really needed was a frosty. The picture barely shows his battle scar, but trust me it is a real shiner!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our Meagan just discovered Frostys and loves them too. :)