Monday, April 15, 2013

spring fest

I have so many times wanted to write about many different things happening around here or random thoughts that have popped into my head. However, I wasn't able to gain access to the internet easily.

One thing being how Jack asked if Tigran was going to get married and we said no. He asked why this was and didn't Tigran want to have kids one day? I replied- well even if he wanted to have kids he couldn't, we had his balls cut off. Pete then glared at me and said- under his breath-- Do you really think when your son is trying to figure out the difference between dogs and humans is the best time to talking about removing testicles?

I have started wearing a lot of pink. I am not a pink wearing girl and my closet, since I can remember, has been filled with brown, green, and blue. Now if you look it is filled with purple and pink. I am not sure what has overcome me but I have also added fingernail polish and earrings to my wardrobe. Pete says I have taken my inspiration from the 6-year-old girls in Jack's class and have decided to own that I am a girl. Girl Power- tough but beautiful.

We have decided that Luke will be a movie star one day-- so watch out world. He is so funny and has great timing and commitment to a bit. He loves to sing and dance and has a Marlon Brando quality about him.

We have finally figured out a solution for computer problems so I hope to be able to use it more often now.

 We went to Spring Fest/Bug Bowl and had a blast. Love it always.


 Below are an assortment of pictures of Jack petting insects and various other animals. He was so brave and pet anything that he was able to pet.


Luke asked specifically for a grasshopper and was so pumped to get it.



Thomas loved the tractors and didn't want to leave them.


Jack knew right away he wanted a scorpion.



We ran into a few of the girl's from Jack's class. One of the places we ran into a girl was at the fountains. Luke and Thomas took off their shirts-this had been Jack's idea- but once he saw his classmate he refused to take off his shirt and was so uncomfortable. He did run into the fountain with his shirt on and eventually we convinced him to go to the other side of the fountain without his shirt.




No comments: