Monday, April 8, 2013

a little bit of easter

It has been awhile since I have written anything and this hasn't been solely by choice, our computer -that we bought last year, has basically imploded. We get days here and there when we can use it, but mostly I am bound to the iPad, which really isn't the same at all.

Jack has lost both front and bottom teeth now so he has this awesome gap. I am not the only one loving it, after Mass one day his principal mentioned how much she loved it.


Then we had Easter. We drove to Kentucky the day before Easter to hang out with my family at the Louisville Science Center.




Then we went to Morehead to hang out with the Weigel Clan. I saw lots of pictures of kids sitting on the couch, standing outside in a row, and all looking spiffy.My kids did look spiffy but were not about to sit near each other on the couch with out wrestling, hitting, or crying so we took individual pictures and those still have a lot of personal flavor to them.







Next was Pete's birthday. His only request was that we not forget it. So he got the birthday banner, the DQ birthday cake, and some great presents.



Jack also had his first soccer game of the season. His team looks pretty good and brutal, it is almost all girls because U6 is co-ed, the girls on his team are tough. They are all in his class at school, which makes it really fun.

I have decided to incorporate fish/seafood into our lives more since the boys love it so much. I made shrimp yesterday, but since I do not like shrimp and don't like touching shrimp, I enlisted the help of Jack to shell them for me, which he did with pleasure. He shelled 1.5 lbs for me and even put them in the baking dish so I didn't have to touch them at all.


















No comments: