Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Fun Pictures

We do fall well here-- I think so at least. We have fun. Jack and Luke made ghosts and bats using paint and their hands and feet, we made witch hat cookies and ghost strawberries, made pumpkin cake, pumpkin cheesecake, and have gone to the pumpkin patch.
I got to chaperone Jack's field trip to the pumpkin patch- here he is on the wagon ride

Those pigs LOVED him. 

Love his face here--total happiness.

Cleaning out pumpkin- he wasn't overly thrilled with my rule that it was his pumpkin so he had to get the 'goop' out.

You can't really tell but Luke got to paint a small pumpkin 

This is supposed to be for Thomas, but Luke enjoys it far more than Thomas

This doesn't really look like Thomas, but it does show you some of his head lifting skill. He can roll onto his back too, but I haven't seen it yet-everyone else has :(

Our cat and JLT pumpkins

He looks so sweet

Picture of my dad's grandkids, but apparently they didn't want to look at the camera

1 comment:

Dustin Family said...

That's the cutest baby picture I've ever seen (in your little pack!). Awww!! It was fun to see you at church today... sorry I never got to say hi, but I'm glad we made eye contact for 1 second. :)

I know how you feel about the friend thing (with Jack)... Madeline has that issue all the time. Sigh. It makes me so sad when they are sad!!