Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life Here Lately

So our summer adventures are pretty much done. No more trips or camps or lessons. Just hanging out at home. It has been pretty tame. I have been doing things like: buying newborn diapers and nursing pads, washing newborn clothes, sorting through some of our other clothes, watching a lot of Diego, taking naps, wanting to take a nap but not being able to fall asleep, sitting in bed at night watching tv on the computer, and all the other things that make my life totally glamourous. Pete has been around a lot playing with the boys, taking them places, letting me try to take naps, and wearing the boys out so I don't have to. I imagine this is how the rest of our summer will go- I might take more naps.

We were cleaning the other day and Pete was with the boys in Jack's room vacuuming when he decided to make the vacuum a monster and chase the boys. I have been told that Jack ran to his mattress and took refuge there while Luke grabbed a stuffed animal and ran screaming toward the vacuum and tried to take it down. After doing this for a couple minutes he then seemed to remember that he could just turn off the vacuum which he did.  I wish I had seen it. 

So below are just some pictures of our everyday life. Simple but fun.

For those of you who have not seen this picture-- a treat from me to you. This didn't last past the night but it had to be documented.

Jack likes to take pictures with the camera so here you go.

I forgot the settings on our camera were still on BW but this is Luke right before breakfast

Boys Only Time-- I think it was too much for Luke to handle.

Fort time with Daddy-- some more boys only time-- there has been a lot of that lately

Luke found this lovely hat while I was sorting clothes and demanded to be put in a box- ps he also has on one elmo house slipper but alas you can't see it.

Pretty cute after his nap. He has to sleep with two bear and his blankie- sometimes two blankies. When he wakes up he hands each item to you one at a time before he lets you take him out of bed.

No comments: