Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fun in Florida

We were able to go to Florida for a week, it was the celebration of a graduation completed and a rest before a new job. Of course, I wouldn't say rest, we have 5 kids so as much as the adults wanted to rest just getting us all to the beach was a lot of work and had to be promptly rewarded with adult beverages. In the end it was quite a success. We hadn't been to Florida since Luke was a baby and before I was even pregnant with Thomas. Overall, I would say success.

 Jack was so brave and went boogie boarding and body surfing everyday. He would go out so much further than I was I comfortable with, so I just tried not to look and had to trust Pete was paying close enough attention. Luke's favorite part was building a sand dalek and watching movies with Granny. Thomas loved just running around the beach. Meg did not love walking in the beach or getting very wet, but she did love digging with the sand shovels. Robert loved sleeping.



Almost all of us took a turn getting buried in the sand. I think Thomas loved it the most!






We enjoyed beach walks and beach finds








Everyday beach fun was also enjoyed







Robert had a lovely vacation sleeping almost the whole time.





No comments: