Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jack's birthday interview

Jack saw that I interviewed Luke for his birthday so he really wanted me to interview him for his birthday. Since I was a little busy on his birthday we had cake today and I interviewed him.

Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Daddy

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite TV show? Avengers Assemble

What is your favorite outfit? my mine craft shirt

What sport do you like best? basketball

What song do you love? Diary of a Mad Man

What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks or Fruit Loops

Who is your best friend? Jack K.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist/herpetologist

What is your favorite book? Percy Jackson books

What are you really good at? TaeKwonDo

Where do you wish you could go on vacation? beach

What is your best memory? Yesterday when daddy and I were at the first communion retreat

What would you buy if you had $1000? An Xbox and a bunch of games

What vegetable do you hate the most? zucchini

If you had one wish what would it be? to do anything I want, like not brush my teeth but still have clean teeth or not have to eat veggies.

What is your favorite flavor ice cream? I really liked those Magnum Bars in Germany. They aren't the same as the ones here.

What do you hope to do before your next birthday? Earn my brown belt











No comments: