Sunday, February 22, 2015

Getting to know Luke a little better

Today Luke turned 5!!!  He is the quietest of the kids and doesn't share much so I thought I would take this opportunity to do a birthday interview.

Name: Luke

Age: 5

Favorite thing to do? : play toys (cars)

What do you want to do/be when you grow up? : Watch all the Superman Movies.

Well, if you had a job would it still be to watch Superman movies? What would you do?: After I finish watching all the Superman movies when I am big I want to help people.

What is you favorite food?: Cool Ranch Doritos

Who do you like to spend time with?: James (cousin)

What is something you do well?: Play Wii

What makes you laugh?: tickles

What is the best time of the day?: Sleep (night)

Who is your best friend?: Carina, Joe, and Vincent

What do you like to do with your family?:  play games like Memory

What do you love to learn about?: Letters so I can learn to read

Where do you like to go?: Granny and Pappy's house

What is your favorite book?: Bark, George and Big Hero 6 books

What do you wish?: That all the guys from Big Hero 6 were real and I could meet them

Now here are a few pictures from his birthday.










No comments: