Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Hendo

We went to Henderson for a few days to hang out with family. We had a really good time. While we were there Jack and Luke got to hang out with their cousin Khloe a bunch- so that was fun.


One night I tried to get her to take a bath with the boys but as soon as she got in she was screaming to get out. I understand the boys are kinda scary :) A couple nights later Jack was getting ready for a shower when he asked if Khloe could come in. Pete said no since it was a shower and various other reasons. Jack countered with-, "But we could have a naked factory." Pete still said no to which Jack said, " Yeah, to have a naked factory we would need like a 100 naked people."

We did fun things like go to the park, play outside, but I think the thing Jack loved the most was going to the Wesselman Nature Preserve. I didn't get to go because all the traveling caught up to me so I wasn't having the best day. I gave Pete the camera but he was too busy having fun with the boys to take any pictures. I was told they saw a bull snake, got to touch a molted snake skin and look at it under a microscope, there were turtles, and ducks. There was a pile of sticks with toy animals hidden inside that Jack thought was really cool. There were trails they got to on, but the mosquitos were so bad that they had to cut it short. Next they headed out to a toy store where there were a bunch of dinosaurs and other amphibian toys that Jack loved.

The next day I was feeling better so Pete and I took Jack to play mini-golf. Jack had fun doing that too- he really likes golf. I took a few pictures of that outing.





Other than that we mostly just played at grandpa's house so here are a few pictures my dad took of the boys. As a side note I have decided that if anyone would like to get us a going away present next year a nice camera would be do just fine. The pictures my dad takes are so clear and crisp-- don't you think pictures of Europe would look awesome with a nice camera?







1 comment:

jamie said...

look at those beautiful lashes on luke...wish I could have been there to hang out!