Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jackisms

Jack's catchy song:
Hey Little Baby
Hey Little Baby
Hey

Jack thoughts and sayings:

- Are you a doctor? I am because I made Baby Luke feel better.

- Are you going in the front or the back? I go in the front. You go in the back. ( referring to using the bathroom).

- J: Mom we need to change my shirt and pants.
M: Why?
J: They are just dirty. ( then he looks at his hands and they are dirty)
M: What did you do? Did you touch your poop?
J: Yeah and I wiped it on myself.

-If I wear spanx under my jeans I can wear a pair or two of regular jeans. Jack saw me getting dressed today and says:
J: Mom, you are wearing two pair of pants. Are you supposed to?

- J: This is my mean face. ( shows face ) This is my happy face (shows face)
M: I like your happy face.
J: Mom you like all my faces.

-J: Why are you a girl?
M: I don't have a penis.
J: why?
M: God just thought I would make a really good girl.
J: It is because you are so pretty.

No comments: