Friday, August 21, 2009

Big Baby

Jack: Mommy and I have baby
Me: What about daddy?
Jack: Daddy not have baby, daddy is a man.
Me: But you and I have a baby? Where is the baby?
Jack: In our tummies. (He points to his tummy and my tummy)
Me: What is the baby's name?
Jack: Big Baby

So until further notice our baby will be called- Big Baby. I have a couple ultrasound pictures of Big Baby at almost 12 weeks.




The placenta is still in the way, so my procedure will have to wait. I am not sure how long or when another ultrasound will be done because I haven't heard from the doctor yet. He was supposed to call yesterday or today but alas no call. I will call the nurse Monday.

Pete passed his Advanced Topics!!! Apparently it was quite grueling and they really gave him a shake down but after 2.5 hrs. -- he passed!! For his celebration we was able to eat anything he wanted for lunch, and he picked sushi. Apparently it is very good sushi. I ate some beef thing and Jack slept in my arms the whole time.



Jack chowing down on watermelon. He made a huge mess but loved it.



This picture is for Granny, Pappy, Mimi, and Poppa




Jack made a hat out of a bowl. I think he looks quite stylish.

No comments: