Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jack sayings and thoughts


Well first off either our camera or the usb cord to our camera is broken so I can't get my pictures onto my computer. Argh!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a picture my dad took of Jack in Henderson.

Here are some Jack sayings and thoughts

- He often says the word Titi and laughs uproariously. We asked who or where Titi was/lives. He then told us that Titi lives under the sun and in Korea.

-He told me that he wanted to talk to Uncle Luke in China. I asked him how he planned on doing this. He told me he would go to Granny's in Morehead and talk to Uncle Luke in China.

- He has an aunt who is pregnant. I told him that she was going to have a baby and he replied that his aunt was going to have a Jack.

- He had a poop that he didn't want me to change. I said," Well is it a big one or a small one?" He said," Big one." I repeated this and he looks and me and goes," No, small one." I repeated this and then he pauses looks at me and goes, " MEDIUM ONE!!!!!"

-He is learning how to rhyme. Pete asked him what rhymed with dog. They came up with some answers like log, frog, and fog. Pete said can you think of anymore? Jack replies-- OG!

-When things are broken he tells me that he needs the screwdriver so he can fix them.

-I was drinking wine and Jack said he wanted some wine. I told him when he was 7 he could have his first communion and then drink church wine. He then went and told his daddy that mommy was drinking church wine. ( I figured now wasn't the time to talk about transubstantiation)

- I am not so sure what to think about this one, but my son thinks all black people are Obama. With that out of the way here is my story. We bought a big box of diapers that had a little boy on it with a tricycle. Jack then decided he wanted a tricycle and wouldn't stop talking about it. We asked him why he wanted a tricycle and who had one that he knew. He looked at us and said Obama does! We then looked where he was looking, and the little boy on his diaper box is black and riding a tricycle.

2 is such a great age.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the Obama story. Thanks for sharing.

luke said...

Tell Jack I said hi and even if he goes to Morehead chances aren't good. I'm a terrible son who never calls home.